After a few weeks of inactivity, the team finally got back together again last Wednesday. This week, the robot, board, and computers were out, and we made some headway on the board. The robot was finalized, some new attatchments were created, and our first program got its start. The mission: Pest Removal - take the rats off their chutes in the docks, and bring them back to base. We collected one of the rats, but we were cut off by time from getting the second.
In the project, a new, cofee-can sized home version of the factory purifier was presented, and accepted: the PureFlour 2000. Work was started on the presentation itself; an infomercial for the PureFlour, with several team members making testimonies as to what it does and how good it is.
Next meeting: more missions, and a draft presentation!